Quest’s goal with every client is to run a financially sound program that meets the needs of the students, the staff, the parents and all regulatory requirements. Our team of professional’s works to develop menus that promote foods and nutrients needed to help kids grow healthy and strong.
Over the years, Quest has been contracted to improve the food service in the cafeteria and to improve operations in a variety of ways. In addition to full service contracts – we also consult on a short or long-term basis in a variety of areas including:
- Helping Districts establish compliance in areas of Nutrition, Recipes and Production Records
- Improving record keeping and inventory procedures related to government commodities and usage
- Helping to train kitchen staff and kitchen managers to adhere to compliance in terms of safety, sanitation and production
- Employee “Retraining” in USDA meal compliance, standards, food safety and customer service.
- Establishing and executing District Goals related to the Healthier US School Challenge (HUSSC)
Call us to find out more!
Interested in working with us?